Table of Contents
Hi Pharmacists/Doctors/Students/General Public
As you can see, the site has changed a bit to add some new features.
- You can actually create an account/login to the site for commenting. Doing so will (or should) make your comments appear automatically (vs me having to approve them). If you are a frequent commenter, this should make your life a ton easier. If spammers hijack this i’ll turn it off though. 🙁 Sign-in page link is in upper right sidebar.
- Site search works again (hooray!).
- Soon you will be able to subscribe to individual entries, so you will get email notification when someone else comments (vs having to check a bunch to see if there are any new comments).
- As always, you can get email notification when a new post is made via the usual menu —> that way.
- I have a bunch of questions mailed to me for “Ask the Angry Pharmacist”. Be patient and i’ll get to them. About 50 of you emailed me the first day.
- If you have a topic you wish for me to bitch about, feel free to email me ([email protected]) and i’ll see what I can do. I always like to trash on Pharmacy School classes.
- I’ve been contemplating putting ads on the site to help pay for the hosting (or a “buy me booze” paypal button to donate to the site), but I’m still sorta mulling this over. Suggestions?
Be on the lookout for a nice hefty rant about how we are all going to get screwed over the first of the year.
Comment by Kaye on 2007-12-04 07:51:48 -0800 #
If you decide to put ads up I would maybe just try google ads and harass people to click them every time they visit to help you. I’m sure your visitors wouldn’t mind making the sacrifice. And there’s nothing wrong with a paypal button.
Comment by Jory on 2007-12-04 21:55:34 -0800 #
I’m having issues actually registering with that site you posted there. I never get an email from them nor will they let me log in.
Comment by Tyler on 2007-12-04 23:04:45 -0800 #
Hi, I like you and your blog, but this gray color is nasty dude. It is hard on the eyes and makes it tough to read. I hope you go with something better than white on gray in the future.
Comment by mainburner on 2007-12-05 20:16:12 -0800 #
Good luck on that first of the year rant. I am looking forward to reading it. I am not looking forward to getting completely fucked over in 2008. Another reason to quit dispensing Rx’s and start scooping ice cream…
Comment by Jonathan on 2007-12-06 12:38:11 -0800 #
Actually I like the dark background and the white text. Contrary to what Tyler says, white text on dark backgrounds is much easier on the eyes when dealing with computer screens. Believe me, I stare at the computer all day long, and I find TAP site to be very soothing and relaxing on the eyes.